City Rain is an award winning strategic urban planning puzzle game
Can you imagine a puzzle and simulation game about urban planning and sustainability?
In City Rain, you play as a member of an elite environmental Swat Force in charge of restructuring cities, before
they are penalized by the World Environment Protection agency. City Rain is an action-packed, yet eco-friendly, green
city simulation puzzle.
As a member of the Rescue And Intervention Non-profit (RAIN) organization, your job is simple. You must rescue cities on the WEPA blacklist before they are punished by the world for being destructive to our irreplaceable natural resources. Ultimately, you must help reorganize cities so that they will become environmentally friendly and inspiring places to live. But it won't be easy. You will be constantly challenged by Bane Industries, one of the last corporations in the world that refuses to submit to WEPA environmental standards for process and production.
Are you ready for the challenge? Your work might just save our world!
Game Features List
- Innovative gameplay combing puzzles and resource management.
- Play in three distinctly different and challenging modes: Adventure, Custom and Blockmania.
- Choose from 20 massive strategy missions with 43 objectives.
- Dynamically track progress of your city.
- Manage the equilibrium between civic services and sustainability.
- Upgrade your RAIN officer rank with precise statistics.
- 20 special buildings are also available and they include some interesting surprises.
- Compare your scores online with an interactive billboard.
Brothersoft: Editor's Pick (Demo)
REVIEW: City Rain (PC)
City Rain review on DIY Gamer
City Rain pick Imagine Cup Honors
Play this thing review
Indie Game Review
Five XNA games (and developers) to watch for
All reviews, quotes and awards
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Processor: Pentium 1.6 GHz or Athlon 1600+
- Memory: 512Mb
- Hard Disk: Up to 600 MB of available space may be required
- Graphics: From Geforce 3 (MX series not supported) or Radeon 8500 series (The graphics card should supports DirectX 9.0c and PixelShader Model 1.1)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- To install and use the online ranking is necessary internet access.